SO. After my birthday I took another accidental hiatus for several reasons:
1) I had a bit of an anxiety spiral
2) I got backed up at work (see #1)
3) I wasn’t in the mood to do book reviews yet (see #1 again) which are my main type of blog post
Which brings me to my subject today: Book Blog Memes! And what better way to introduce this topic than to mention the meme I’ve just decided to adopt as
where I’m basically just updating you on wtf is going on with me and my blog and life and probably talk about why I’m flailing or whatever. Also I have no idea if I’ll ever do my WTF Wednesday meme again, but considering who I am… it’ll probably be necessary again haha.
so, WTF is going on with me???
- see numbers 1-3 above
- I’VE NEVER DONE A BOOK BLOG MEME POST AND I THINK THIS IS MY PROBLEM AND I NEED TO SO I CAN BLOG MORE AND STOP HAVING ACCIDENTAL HIATUSESSSS
- I’m really failing my Comment Challenge partner Barb @ Booker T’s Farm, so shout out to her and I’m so sorry!! I’m back for the rest of the month I swear
- I got a sweet haircut and I’m really into it right now
- still TTC baby #1 but not stress out about it which like…lol k
- Finished book 1 of The Illuminae Files and OH.MY.GOD. review coming soon.
- Finished the prequels for TOG, Assassin’s Blade, and that was just…. ouch/rude. review also coming soon. Now just to work myself up to read book 1 after that devastating start…
- Currently rereading the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series. It’s totally been helping me cope and it’s sosososo funny and making realize how much these books influenced my teen years. Reread series review coming soon.
So the big take away here is that I’m going to start doing some Book Blog Memes! high fives for everyone! But now I’m trying to weed through everything out there and figure out which ones I want to do.
I’ve come across a few lists of book blog memes, one of which my friend Kaleena @ Reader Voracious sent me, from Molly’s Book Nook and another I had saved forever ago and only just came back to from Bookshelf Fantasies.
I think the two I’m gravitating towards most right now, after a very quick skim, are:
That’s What He Said Thursday hosted by Chapter Break
and Monthly Wrap-ups.
But my question to you all is:
What are your favorite book blog memes to participate in?
What are your favorite book blog memes to read about on other’s blogs?