Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. The topics are scheduled in advance which you can check out here.
Today’s topic is: Bingeworthy TV Shows
Though I usually prefer to stick to bookish topics, I’m definitely still making time to binge watch TV between my book reading and a lot of my reading preferences overlap with the TV show genres I like to read so it’s fun to discuss!
- Supernatural – forever and ever and ever ❤
- Future Man – my new favorite show and I CANNOT wait for season 2
- Riverdale – season 2 was a bit annoying but I’ll stick around for Jughead
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – somehow this one just doesn’t get old
- Stranger Things – I don’t want to waittttttttt
- Game of Thrones – ugh I have such a love/hate relationship with this show
- Bob’s Burgers – so binge-able!
- Charmed reboot – I’m still working my way through the original series but with new tech and diverse characters I’m curious to see if this new Charmed is going to be a winner
- Charmed – love being back in the 90s and early 2000s, plus so much girl power!
- The X-Files – whyyyy did I wait so long to start this series?!
Anyone else love these shows?!
What bingeworthy TV recommendations do you have??