I was tagged by Bookish Owlette and thought I’d go ahead do this, since it’s Saturday night and I’ve had some beers and omg I’ve turned into a lame married person so easily. Whatever, not mad about it. My couch is my true friend.
1.What is your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
my middle name is Elizabeth and my alter ego alias is Eliza
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
almost 8 months married
7. Any children?
not yet, fingers crossed for soon!
8. Any pets?
two cats, Luna and Crosby
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
5 ear piercings, and 7 small tattoos
10. What do you like about yourself?
my humor, empathy, and creativity
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
my mental health probs and procrastination probs
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
15. Your last phone call?
16. Your last text message?
17. Your last email?
idk wtf spam probably, or wait I think confirmation for signing up for a cycle class
18. The last song you listened to?
I have no idea
19. The last book you read?
Tales from the Shadow Hunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
and currently reading Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
20. The last time you cried?
Sometime this month after watching some emotional youtube video probably
21. The last blog you read?
ummmm I just went through a whole bunch on my wordpress reader
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
24. Your last vacation abroad?
the UK in 2015
Have You Ever?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
not that I know of but I feel like probably yes
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
like death?? my great grandma but that’s kinda of the circle of life
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
too many times, I went to a party school
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
not like so specifically but I think every one we interact with or get close to impacts us or changes us some way
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
I guess so yeah
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
lol yeah, and I’m sure it happens more because “talking behind your back” really means talking about you when you aren’t there to hear it and I talk about the people in my life when they aren’t there so I imagine it happens enough. One time particularly stands out when I has in high school and bleached my hair WHITE blonde and chopped it real short and one of my “friends” hosted a vote at the lunch table when I wasn’t there asking everyone to raise their hand if they didn’t like my hair.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I feel like this is super vain to answer and is really subjective to the other person’s experience but I’m gonna take a leap and say yes.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
more than one stranger lol
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
definitely, cried every day for a month straight
38. Have you ever had sex on a first date?
try sex before the first date, sorry not sorry haha!
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I feel like this is a stupid question. I think the easy answer is yes? I’m married to a man and would likely only date men but am definitely attracted to woman.
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
unfortunately did not check this off before I got married (monogamous! though no judgements for those who aren’t!)
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
also, duh. but mostly I don’t really get that embarrassed, mostly my husband gets embarrasses on my behalf hahah
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
I actually want to say no on this one?? but in reality probably yes
Your Beliefs and Opinions
45. Do you believe in god?
NOPE. at least not in the traditional sense.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
only when I’m watching christmas movies.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
yes. omg I have tooooo many anecdotal stories in my family to not believe.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
YES. hard yes.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
I guess it depends on the definition of a miracle but I’m leaning towards no because I mostly associate that word with god and angels and things
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
no?yes?idk?maybe?ahhhh? my logic brain says no and then my emotional brain says kinda yes and especially after the
ratchet “meet cute” I had with my husband
53. Can money make you happy?
I think happiness is “made” by a lot of things but yes I think having money, enough to be safe and stable and have options makes happiness a lot easier and possible.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
DUH. if you’re not then get outtttttttttt. feminism = equal rights for all.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
I’m not strongly affiliated with either of our two boneheaded parties but I have strong beliefs about people and life.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
I have strong anti-religious beliefs……
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Support, choices, love, stability.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
no but contemplating breaking out some ice cream…
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
Friends and some person yelling and laughing really loud on the street outside
62. What are you thinking about right now?
that laughing person
63. What are you waiting for right now?
tbh, this is deep guys, I’m waiting so impatiently to take a pregnancy test next week
64. What are you most excited about right now?
taking said pregnancy test and eventually getting a yes
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
always loud chewing and gross mouth sounds and slurping and burping and coughing and hiccups etc etc etc
66. What’s your favorite thing right now?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
commenting on other people’s blog posts.
68. Your first best friend?
a girl from my neighborhood and a girl from my elementary school.
69. Your first kiss?
when I was 14 and he was 16 and we were at a high school cast party (I was tech crew and never actually performed!)
70. Your first celebrity crush?
probably Justin Timberlake to be honest
71. Your first vacation?
before I could remember I’m sure, like the beach or disney world
72. Your first pet?
I think it was a rabbit that died and then re traumatized my mom because she bought it for me because she loved her childhood bunny so much that died and traumatized her and you get it. v sad.
73. Your first regret?
I have no idea and it’s too much effort to drag up some memory to fill this spot
74. Your first job?
babysitting? a 4 hour shift at panera before I quit? day care? nanny? you get it.
75. Your first childhood memory?
eating white cheddar popcorn in the front seat of my mom’s red car.
Which Would You Choose?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
ummmmmmmmmm. Twitter for book things and I get more out of it daily; Facebook for my personal life and keeping tabs on family and friends.
78. Hook up or relationship?
depends on where you are in life cause both can be great but I’m married so relationship for me
79. Dogs or cats?
CATS CATS CATS
80. Coffee or tea?
I like coffee a lot but it recently has made my stomach feel awful and then it gives me terrible anxiety so TEA.
81. Beer or wine?
both. and tequila. and vodka. and and and
82. Sweet or savory?
savory hands down.
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
summer. who even likes winter????
87. Books or movies?
books. that’s why we’re here people, c’mon.
88. Horror or comedy?
A Few Random Questions to Finish Off
89. Do you wish to change your past?
90. What’s your dream job?
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’ve decided this year that I’m not guilty over any of my pleasures anymore so suck it!
92. What are your afraid of?
ghosts. small spaces. being lost at sea, or floating out in vast open water.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
I have no idea.
94. If you could have superpower what would it be?
teleporting hands down. I would never have to pack or say goodbye or miss people or pay for travel or so many things.
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
I feel like this is too close to 89 and would probably still say no?
96. Would you want immortality?
YES. so many people don’t agree with me but I want to keep going with science’s help as longggggg as I can.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
probably one of my ancestors or like future descendants.
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What one piece of advice would you give yourself at age 18?
enjoy what you got. your friends are forever. but kiss the boys, don’t feel guilty and cut your losses. read more. write more.
100. Where would you like to be in 5 years’ time?
with a few kids, and a completed book I’ve written even if no one ever reads it.
I’m not tagging anyone in particular but if you’re reading this and feeling up to it, you’re tagged by association!!
Loved reading your answers, Erin! Keeping my fingers crossed for the pregnancy test, how exciting!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loved all your answers. Hope the pregnancy test is positive!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] Lori ♥♥ Libby ♥♥ Erin ♥♥ YOU ♥♥ […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] Priyasha ♥♥ Sara ♥♥ Erin […]
LikeLiked by 1 person