Better late than never…. here’s all the books I got for Christmas this/last year! The first is a romance book I asked my husband for (and I’d be REAL surprised if you’ve yet to hear about it!) and the one I’m most excited to read! The rest are books my cousin got me who is trying to force me into the mystery/thriller genre; I bought her The Lunar Chronicles series and I’m loving her texts freaking the eff out about it hahah!
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
- The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
- The Girls in the Garden by Lisa Jewell
Have you read any of these books? Any you recommend I read first? I hope you all got some fun new books to start out the new year with!!