Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. The topics are scheduled in advance which you can check out here.
Today’s topic is: Books I Meant to Read In 2018 But Didn’t Get To
- Red Queen (series) by Victoria Aveyard
- Night Fall by Isaac Asimov
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Wanting Seed by Anthony Burgess
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
- Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut
- Red Rising (#1) by Pierce Brown
- The Three Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth’s Past #1) by Cixin Liu
- Off to Be the Wizard (Magic 2.0 #1) by Scott Meyer
- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (#1) by Jenny Han
- Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Queen of Air and Darkness was a most anticipated release of 2018 for me and I’ve been putting off getting into it because 1) the Throne of Glass series finally sucked me in and took over and 2) I had to go read some summaries of the first two books in the series because I forgot a bunch of what happened and 3) idk if I’m ready for the agony!!
Otherwise I know this is a very bizarre mix of books haha and most of them are books I’ve wanted to read but have been putting off for YEARS so I’m not surprised I didn’t make them a priority last year – I’m looking at you Slaughterhouse-five! It’s been on my TBR since 2006/2007…
Have you guys read any of these?
Any words of motivation to help me actually knock these out in 2019?