Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. The topics are scheduled in advance which you can check out here.
Today’s topic is: Book Titles with Numbers In Them
I tried to do the challenge of finding titles with numbers 1-10 but I also wanted to keep it to titles that I had on my shelves, whether physical, e-book, have read, or TBR, so I had to get a little creative instead. The first and last are a bit of a stretch but whatever, I think it works.
- Infinite Jest By David Foster Wallace
- Year Zero by Rob Reid
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume
- Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- 1984 by George Orwell