Thank you to Hanna over @ Hanna Reads for the nomination!! Make sure you guys go check out her reviews and other fun bookish tags, challenges, and posts!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-12 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions
1. Name a character who is very similar to you or has a lot of traits you admire?
FEYRE. and probably Katniss. I’m so not into hunting and have no desire whatsoever to participate in hunting, but I’m definitely jealous of their amazing survival skills that I have like zero of.
2. What’s one movie you’d love to see adapted into a novel?
I have literally never thought about it backwards like this… uuummmmmm… okay I just stared at my movie shelf so hard and I think so many of favorite are already adapted from books or there are books just like them? Maybe Friends with Benefits – but I’m p sure there are tons of contemporary romance with this trope or perhaps this movie is even based on a book and I just have no idea..
3. What’s the weirdest blog post you’ve ever written?
Probably the one where I’m basically insulting people who don’t read, and trying to bully them into reading? I think it’s kind of funny and has good memes, and nonreaders wouldn’t likely be there reading it anyway… also I just don’t GET people who don’t read. ugh.
- What’s the most creative blog post you’ve written?
- Who would you never want to read your blog?
- What 3-5 book characters would you want to invite to happy hour or game night?
Destiny @ Howling Libraries
Kayla @ Books and Blends
Jess & Teagan @ FictionNoChaser
Cassandra @ The Bibliophagist
Ashley Rae @ The Thrifty Bibliophile
Charlotte @ Charlotte Annelise
Lauren @ The Bookish Fairy
Daniel @ Page to Page