Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. The topics are scheduled in advance which you can check out here.
Today’s topic is: Books to Pull You Out of a Reading Slump
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh (review coming soon)
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- Corrupt by Penelope Douglas (review here)
- RoomHate by Penelope Ward
- Egomaniac by Vi Keeland
- Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen (review here)
- Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills
When I’m in a reading slump usually a stand-alone contemporary romance is good fix for me or a nice stand-alone fantasy (Uprooted). Or some delicious paranormal romance that either makes you want to binge read the series (Halfway to the Grave) or take your time with the series (Slave to Sensation). Also rereading favorites helps with slumps too!
Have you guys read any of these books? Do you agree or disagree with my choices? What do you read to get you out of a slump?