- The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
- The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
- The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson
- Cribsheet: A Data-Drive Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool by Emily Oster
- Wicked Bite (Night Rebel #2) by Jeaniene Frost
My book squad encouraged me to read The Remnant Chronicles and as always they were spot on with their recommendations, if you’re into YA fantasy romance check it out for sure! Check my review here.
Cribsheet was one I started reading in 2019 but finally finished; it’s a super great data informed instead of opinion-based book on parenting and I thought it was super informative and helpful as a first time parent (HOW is my little one already 8 months old???).
Then, can you believe I freaking WON an ARC of Wicked Bite through a Goodreads giveaway, this was one of my most anticipated reads for 2020 too, I’m truly obsessed with these books, check out my review here.
Finally catching up on the final season of Supernatural! I was trying to watching this final season in real time because I watched the first season in real time and idk I put pressure on myself that I had to bookend it that way. But being a new mom makes it hard to keep on top of things especially over the holidays, so now that things have settled I’m binging to catch up before it returns in March. Also can we just take a moment to try to wrap our heads around Supernatural ending… the world won’t feel right when it’s actually over…….
I also watched all of the first season of The Witcher and omg. Sooooo good. sososososo good. and that freaking ending! I can’t wait for season two!! And yes, yes I do have the song stuck in my head still. TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHERRRRR!!! OH VALLEY OF PLENTYY!!
- who even knows. whatever happens happens. what’s meant to be will be. don’t worry be happy. toss a coin to your witcher.
- OH VALLEY OF PLENTY!!!!
How was your January?! Any books you’re looking forward to in February?